Monday, April 5, 2021

The final ski trip of the season

Brandon and the kids got in one final trip to the ski slopes in early March.  M had a two hour snow boarding lesson and really learned a lot.  T tried some really hard slopes and learned they were a bit intense.  She clocked some very fast speeds.  It was a wonderful first season of skiing for my crew.  

I was able to have a long talk on the phone with a friend, watch a movie, and do a couple hours of blogging.  It was a glorious night all around!


 


The view from the parking lot. 
T: I decided to hang out with all the cool snow boarders.


T: I was actually farther away then the first picture showed.

M: I really liked this teacher too.

M: I felt a lot more confident this time.


M: Look at me go!

M: I really really like this!

Look at that sparkle in his eyes!

While M was doing lessons T was flying down the hill.  Brandon mainly took videos not photos, but this photo below shows her top speed of almost 37mph.  Wow, that is fast!!!

Seriously?!?!
T: I was all worn out after our day of skiing.

No comments: