Friday, April 2, 2021

February Favorites Finale

I was hoping to get this post up by the end of March so I could wrap up February posts in March, but it didn't quite happen. 

In mid-February Charissa and I took our kids to a huge snow pile behind the middle school.  The kids had great fun sledding down the massive hill and playing on the exercise bars.  The sun was shining right on Charissa and I and it felt warm and glorious.  Apparently it felt so good that I totally forgot to take any pictures of the sledding, and I only have one far away shot of the girls to share. A loved to spin on the bars and then fall into the snow.  They were very fun to watch. 


T: It was fun to play with A!

Sensory play, heavy work, team work... the ultimate basement win!

So sweet that this little lady wanted to help with dishes!
 

Post injury hair style for Woodstock.  T still calls him "Doddystalk"
 
Before the Dr visit we did a quick bath in case she needed a cast.  We put her hair in a bun.  At the end of the day her hair had beautiful waves.
 T: I love my wavy hair.

 
Just an average evening at our house!


T: I think Buddy liked our fort.

Brandon and T went on a second trip to Michaels at the end of the month.  She had Birthday money that needed to be spent and many ideas on how to spend it.  Brandon said that she is quite entertaining for all the other shoppers and workers.  She often says things like, "I wish I could live here." Brandon just lets her lead as they roam the aisles.  He has lots of patience for this and it is treasured time for each of them.   
T: I wonder how much it would cost to buy everything in Michaels.

No comments: