Sunday, December 12, 2021

August: week two

 Here is a mix of photos from the second week of August.  This was the last week of Park and the final week before our time in MN and MO with family! 

Can't get enough of these sweet photos.
 
 
Some day I might forget that I talk to deer most days on my walks  I say, "Hi, girls.  Stay where you are."

 
Brandon was impressed with my catlike curiosity.
 
We got and early morning text dear friends who moved away in 2019 were in the area for the morning.  We jumped at the chance to get together with them!  These somewhat awkward photos make me smile.
 
The first photo.

 
The posed photo
We set up a Chinese jump rope and realized we didn't remember how to do it.  We texted our neighbor/friend X and she stopped by on the way to the pool to give us a quick refresher.
 
She went so fast her dress was flying!
 
Every six months our kids have therapy team meetings.  This time T did hers over zoom  while on rollerblades.  She was so focused (while constantly moving) that I think we found the perfect strategy for future meetings. 
Our strong girl!
 
 
Our strong (and competing for attention) son

 
I was washing my face and Brandon was holding both cats.  I saw the funniest thing in the mirror!!!

 
I had to zoom in!  He had no idea he was doing this and was just chatting with me.
 
 
Two girls in robes!


 
We found it!!

For the past 4-5 years we have been trying to find this book at the library.  M has requested many books over the years  hoping for the right one and was so excited when we realized it was the long sought after book.  We decided to take a pic so we would never forget the title again!

No comments: