Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sunday Fun with Dad!

 On Sunday (9/13) Brandon and the kids headed to a park in a nearby town for a couple hours.  I had big plans to blog and do laundry, but I ended up talking with a dear friend on the phone for pretty much the whole time.  It was good to catch up with her, and laundry was happily waiting for me that night. 

While at the park Brandon created an obstacle course for the kids.  All three of them had a very enjoyable time. 


T on the rings. 

M's turn. 

M: Another girl joined in our course too. 

So handsome. 

So beautiful. 

They sure are growing up. 

T:  This feels so good to me!

M: Watch me jump!

M: Look at that air!

Wow!

Heartmelting!

M: I reached the top!

M: Look at how high up I was!!

After a great time at the park they decided to stop for some ice cream!  

T: A great way to end the day! 

 

No comments: