Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adoption Update/Status

Three weeks ago we sent our dossier to our agency. I think I did pretty well resisting sending them daily emails as I have waited to find out when our dossier will be sent to Ethiopia.

I finally went ahead and sent an email to our case worker and found out our agency is still waiting for documents to come back from the State Dept. and the Ethiopian Embassy in DC. Once these documents are received by our agency the dossier will be shipped via Fed Ex to Ethiopia. When it arrives in Ethiopia we will be officially waiting and we will be sending another letter with more detail to those who have requested letters on the blue sheet.

Please pray that these documents would be received by our agency SOON! From what I can tell, these documents left our hands on December 4th and December 8th. We sent them to the State Dept and to the Embassy. They need to be authenticated and sent to the agency. It is easy for me to wonder if they were lost in the mail and to be filled with worry and doubt. Please pray that I will constantly surrender this to the Lord and trust His timing and provision!

Hopefully, I will be able to update you all with exciting news soon!

No comments: