Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ADVENTures in 2012

I am really good at painting in T's room.

I painted a lot in the basement.  I have special paint clothes.

After we went caroling I got to wear fancy antlers and be up really high.

Mommy's friend Amy made me this cool pillow case.

We have an amazing ramp (box) and I sent lots of toys down it to see how fast they rolled.  It was so much fun.

I love my new oven!  Mommy and I made cookies to test it out.  They were great.  We were so sad when other other stove broke.  I really needed popcorn.  I so glad we got a new oven to make tasty food.

So, I went to a real nativity thing and saw a real camel.  I was a little bit scared. 

I really liked the sheep.  The baaed at me.

It finally snowed! 

I am all dressed for the snow.  My new boots go with me where ever I go, even to church!

No comments: