Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hometown Goodbye is photos


At the very end of April M and I took a little trip on our own up to my family's home to say goodbye.  You can read all about it HERE. Yes it was just M and I.  T and Daddy stayed home as I am not a strong enough woman to take them both on that long of a car ride... sigh.  An amazing team of women helped to care for T during the day and we are so grateful we got to go. 

We said goodbye to all the big trucks at the City Garage!


M: Grandpa Daryl and I are going for a drive.
M: Looks clear in the back!

Grandpa's technical office though he spent most of the time outside.  It was so cold and windy that day.

Posing for Grandpa's last day of work!
We said goodbye to Grandma Kathy's library.

M: I love pushing random keys on computers,  this is great!

M: I got to scan in books.  Maybe the library will want to hire me.
We partied with friends and family

Why yes, there were THREE sheet cakes.  I love this kind of cake.  It was the closest I have ever come in my almost 11 years as a Celiac to eating gluten.  A secret recipe that brings me right back to childhood.
Lovely Ladies.  So blessed to have spend time with my wonderful Grandma B, Joanna, and Baby A.

M: I am so glad to be with Baby A again.  I just love her! (She is sooo sweet)

M: I LOOOOVE Uncle Bret!!!!  A: Aunt Shelly, are you going to do that to me?

Don't worry A, I will keep you facing up and leave the tricks to your daddy.

"The parting shot" as we drove away.  The rainy morning was fitting.

No comments: