Monday, May 9, 2016

The drummer in my head

I have 10 photo blogs drafted in blogger.  I have not captioned them, but the photos are up.  The photos have been up for weeks.  I have been having headaches almost every day and by the end of the day I have no interest in typing or thinking haha.  I am happy to report that I went headache free yesterday for the WHOLE DAY!  What a great Mother's Day gift from the Lord!  I really hope to get these posts up soon!  Today I got another headache, but I also made some pecan bars.  I am quite convinced (based on my headache food diary) that all forms of sugar seem to be increasing my head aches.

I will be hopping back on FB again soon.  I have been off for over seven months and now will get back on for a while to promote events!  I must admit that I have loved my FB sabbatical and I am sorry to see it end.

Stay tuned the posts will appear in the next few days...

No comments: