Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Say What?

Our little stash of kid funnies grew quickly this time.  Hopefully these will bring a smile to your face as they did to ours!  I laughed so hard typing all these out.  As always, I had forgotten several of them which reminds me just how special it is to have all of them written down!

Enjoy!!!

T: "How many did you know"  She was singing the Christmas song "Mary, did you know?"

T: "Mom, can you sing me a little bye" (Lullaby)

While Brandon and T were looking for a particular shoe:  T: "I called the 'slobber finder' but she said she didn't have a clue."

Brandon to T: "Where did your hair go?"
T: "It jusappeared" (disappeared)

Shelly: "Isn't that pretty snow?"
T: "Yeah, It's like little tiny dogs"

T: "Can you take this (her clothes) off because I am going to do an experiment with my body?"

M (after a collision with Brandon while playing football): "Can you bring my cars here?  I can't really walk because my arm hurts."

Watching Packers playoff game and Clay Matthews (Packer's star linebacker with long hair) comes on the TV:
T: "I want to be the girl."
Brandon (Laughing): "That's a boy."
T: "No, it's a girl.  Can I be the girl?"

T: (After colliding with M) "I bit my teeth when I bonked him."

Brandon had a rough night of sleep after the sump pump stopped working correctly.  Shelly and T were talking about how Brandon would benefit from a nap but has to work.
T: "Well, even if he can't take a nap, he can just think about it."

After T ran into M's head and M was obviously hurt:
Brandon: "Ouch, did she get your ear?"
M: "No, she got my brain."

T: "I woke up on the funny side of the bed."

After overhearing the Steelers were playing football: T (Annoyed): "Do they take stuff? What do they do?"

T (with a pretend cast on her arm):
M: "How did you get that?"
T: "I twisted my ankle."

S: "T, do you need to go to the bathroom?"
T: "No, I'm just panicking."

T: "Can you put on some Paul Nailish?" (Nail Polish... and she continues to call it that)

T: "This is my baby.  She was two when I gave birth to her under my tummy."

While Playing soccer:
M: "It's a collion and two to six
B: " A collion?"
M: "Yeah, I got passed a billion and a snillion, so now I'm to a collion."
B: "Oh."

T playing in the kitchen with Brandon:
T: "We have a new center open."
B: "What is it?"
T: "A chapstick center."

T (jumping on bed): "My ear is making this sound."
S: "No, the bed is making that sound and you hear it with your ear."
T: "Oh."

Brandon was standing up and T was leaning against him:
T: "I'm laying on you as a tree pillow."

M (singing "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree"): "Everyone dance with Lemonie (Rhymes with Melanie) and Ukulele."

M: The swing kind of makes me feel ignauseus.  (After this Brandon and M had a long debate about whether it is nauseous or ignauseus.

M: Can I have some water?  I have been, like, dreading it!

M: What does "gutting" mean? Like, "They're gutting for me?"
Shelly then attempted to explain gunning in the most non-violent way possible.

T (Holding a green jelly bean while naming the flavors of all the jelly beans): What flavor is this?
Brandon: "Lime"
T: "Slime"
She didn't ask that as a question, just accepted that green beans taste like slime. She then moved on to the next color.

T: "I feel like I have to throw up from my nose."

T was asking for her "tired blanket" and Shelly told her it needed to stay upstairs in her room until nap time.
T: "But I'm hungry for my thumb.  For Real!"

T (looking at her reflection): "I was igmiring (admiring) my dress."

T: "Mom, I don't want this lamp here because it is ignoring me."
S: "Is it annoying you?"
T: "Yes, it is ignoring me."

T: "I put food in the chimpanzee house." (She meant that she put bird food in the bird feeder that has a chimney.  Once we figured it out we couldn't stop laughing)

T (looking for an excuse to not eat her dinner): "The chicken cacciatore gives me a tummy ache and the grapes give me a headache."

T was riding in the Burley cart during a walk with Shelly.
T: "Get me out of here!"
S: "Are you talking to me T?"
T: "No, my chips are saying that to me... Get me out of here."

T: Do you know what I want to do for my Birthday?  I want to go to church and take my sweet rice cake and feed it to the ants.  (Well, at least she made the connection between ants and sweets)

T: "Daddy, my mommy dog is hatching eggs; they're under her."

T: "It hurts when I go poo but not when I go pee.  I think I have a bladder convection."

No comments: