Saturday, November 2, 2013

FFSS 2013


This September we had our 4th Annual FFSS.  In the past I have stay away from much posting about this because location privacy is still important to me.  This time I think I can keep the privacy and still do a post of wonderful photos from a great event benefiting adoptive families and kiddos who are waiting for families. 

T:  I am ready for my first (timed) 5K!  BUT I am going to need a lot more snacks than this!
And we are off!  The runners are much more dramatic... the walker... well, we just walk!

We finished! 

Most of the FFSS team!

Glad I get to go home with these two cuties! 

I love this photo!  M said this about it, "Aww, she looks like Jesus."  I think he might be referring to Jesus teaching the religious people when he was very young.  She surely does have M and D's attention :)

T:  I am sure glad B was here to make me smile.  It was a long day!

No comments: