Monday, December 22, 2014

Preschoolers Exploring Career Options!

This post could just really be looked at as a huge candid photo catch up from the fall, but I decided to do a caption twist and turn all (or most) of the pictures into a career theme.  I hope you enjoy!

T: I am a future Mt. Climber!

T: I am a future food contest winner (why yes, she is cleaning off a T-Bone Steak.)

T: I am a future teenager... sigh (She decided to ditch mom and dad at a highschool football game to sit with these guys.  Their parents were right behind us and got quite a kick out of it as well.)

T: I am a future architect.

T: I am a future teacher of self-soothing techniques.

T: I am a future skyscraper builder!
M: Hey, wait a minute, why am I not in any of these pics?  I have dreams too!  Me:  I know you do M, your pics are coming. Here is one right now! 

M: I am a  future construction man!

T: I am a future baby-sitter/nanny/mommy

T: I am a future fashion designer!

T: Here is a sample from my fall errand running collection.

M: I am a fancy errand runner too!

T: I am a future advertising executive for Erik's!

M: I am a future quarterback!

M: I am a future athletic clothing model!

M: I am a future sports commentator!
We are future firefighters (The scarves are their air masks in case you didn't know)


I love the when my kiddos play "doctor" this is what they play!!! 
We are future Chiropractors!

M: Take a deep breath mom!  T: I think I found another spot right here!

These next photos are great!  M's incredible teacher sent peanuts in the shell home so the kids could feed the squirrels.  They had a blast and the squirrels were SO HAPPY to have the nuts.  They went a bit crazy and we enjoyed watching that action.  Luckily I had accidentally purchased a bag of unsalted peanuts so we had a huge stockpile.  We still throw out a hand full every now and then and watch the show!
M: I am a future squirrel feeder!

M: I am a future pitcher!

M: I am a future squirrel whisperer.  I have figured out their love language!

M: I am a future wise shopper (M saved his "tokens" for quite some time to "buy" this snorkel set.)

M: I am a future snorkeler!

M: I am future trend setter.  Really L, someday everyone will wear these!

We are future bike crash testers!

M: I am a future ring bearer (whew that job has already been completed)

T: I am a future lion tamer!

M: I am a future actor.  My parents really thought I was asleep!

M: I am a future great artist.

T: I am a future artist too!

M:  I am a future color mixing expert!

We are future power nappers!

We are future road trippers.  (They were on their way to Colorado!)

We are future fashionistas.  M: Actually, I am just sporty!  T: Actually, I am just wearing my animal clothes (monkeys on the shorts).


So this was M's first pet!  You know those little ladybug imposters that invade in the fall?  Well, our kids fell in love with them.  T did the catching and M wanted to keep this one.  We managed to keep it alive for about a week.  Luckily he lost interest early on so we didn't have to process the death.  M named his bug "I love you - John - Love and Peace." Quite a name.  Note that the middle name is the same as his. 
M: I am a future animal owner. 
The kids had a blast jumping into the leaves.  M helped with the raking too.  T didn't do too much helping but provided a lot of laughter.  It was a very chilly day, but she refused clothes.  She was playing outside in a diaper and shoes that were way too big and were lost among the leaves in seconds.  We tried to include "covered" photos of T. 


We are future leaf divers!

M: I am a future leaf eater!

Yahoo!!!!!  Coming in for a landing!

We could me SO MANY THINGS when we grow up... but right now we are loving being little kids!

No comments: