Wednesday, September 30, 2015

National Night Out

Each August our county has a National Night Out in a neighboring community.  Our kids really enjoy going.  Everything there is free which is an added bonus.  There are bounce houses, emergency vehicles, kettle cars, rescue dogs, and free food!  We always run in to lots of friends.  This year was our first year without a stroller and boy did we miss it.  We stored all the free goods in it.  T insisted on wearing a full back pack and carrying an Easter basket.  This meant that in about two minutes we had to carry it for the night.  Live and learn!  Next year we are bringing a reusable grocery bag and not letting T carry anything in!  

T: I am ready for fun!  I have everything I could ever need... "just  and case." 

T: I love costume dogs!!!

T: Sure, I will sit in a rescue vehicle!

M: So, I think I could really be a police officer!

T: I loved the climbing things.  (They double as great OT)

T: Wheeeeeee!

T: This is a REAL fire fighter hat!

M: It was heavier than my fire hats!

T: Hey Doggie, I love you!  M: Are you sure this is a nice dog? 

T: Awww, he wants to sniff my hand. 

M: Yes, this is a very nice dog after all! 

No comments: