Tuesday, February 21, 2017

T's Creations

T is such an artist.  She is often found at her desk creating something.  She never stops moving and when she is at her desk the creative juices flow.  She also loves to write words and asks us "How do you spell...?" all the time. 

T: I was just busy working at my desk. 

T: Do you all like my rainbow canoe? 

T: This is my first time ever writing my whole alphabet with just a little help on K and Y.

MY ABC's 
T loves to give away her creations after church each week.  She actually gave away her ABC's but I saw who got them and he gave them back to us later.  She is so generous with her art work.

T: This is my boat.  Do you like my dress? Mommy wore it when she was little. 

T: This is the other side.  It shows the people in my boat. 

T: I colored this whole picture by myself. 

Glad we took a picture as this one was given away too. 

No comments: