Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Say What?! Hilarious Kid Quotes

The last "Say What?" post was only a couple of months ago, but the post it notes are adding up so I decided it was time for another funny post. It is a foggy/rainy day here.  Hopefully this post will bring a smile to your face on a gloomy day!

I breaks my heart a little bit that I only have one M quote this time. He is getting older.


M: I am an empire (umpire).


At Christmas time T loved to say...
T: Stop that or you will get a lump of cold.


T: I’m quick as a squeak.

T: I’m glad I’m wearing a hat because I have little blood things and the heat could make them cold.

T to Brandon: You can be a teenager (in the game the were playing) because you are thirty-and-a half.

T: We’re playing “Funky in the middle.” (maybe a variation of Monkey in the middle)


T has been really in to comparing things she loves to her lack of love for Satan.  Yes, it is a bit bizarre.

B: I love you
T: I love you too.  I love you more than Satan.
B: Oh.  Thanks.
T: I love God most of all.
B: That’s good
T: I love you more than a zillion suns
B: A zillion suns?
T: Yep.

T: It is good that we love God and Santa, not Satan.

T: (about Satan) “Yeah, he’s stub-er-an”  (Stubborn is the meanest swear word there is according to T.)

T while writing her entire alphabet for the first time:
So there are two N’s right?  W-X-Y-N-Z.  (I died laughing)

T (talking about her Microtia ear): It’s a baby ear, like little Jesus.

T: Have you ever seen a two-eyed monster?
Me: I don’t think I have ever seen any monster.
T: Well I’ve seen a two-eyed monster.  He had six eyes.

T: Remember a long time ago when we saw a stray cat?
Me: I’m not sure.
T: Well when I get big I am going to have a cat named “Stray” because nobody names their cat Stray.

T: At S’s house there was a wood tick that drank our blood, even God’s blood.
Me: I didn’t know God had blood.
T: Blood in a cup.
Me: Like communion?
T: Yeah.

T: I want Chemo for supper (Kima)

T: I have a hot heart.
Me: What?
T: My heart is a machine.
Me: What does it do?
T: It changes food into poo and pee.

T (after hearing others talk about the Blue Angels): What are the Blue Angels? (pause) Are they blue? (pause) Oh, are they Away in a Manger?

T: I want “Grilled Munch” for breakfast.  (Gorilla Munch cereal)


T was telling us about how surprised she was to see M after her nap.  T: I thought it was Jesus, but it was M.

No comments: