Monday, February 28, 2022

A long awaited reunion visit!

 In early December our Jamie girl came to visit.  Jamie has been a part of our lives for over a decade.  She now lives far away, so her time with us is precious.  She was especially close to M when he was a little guy. She ate dinner with us so much that she had a spot at the table.  M cherishes every minute with Jamie and looks for all the cuddles possible.  T knows that Jamie is special and she really enjoys her time with Jamie too.  I would selfishly love to have all the Jamie time for myself, but I am generally a good sport and share her with my family :)

These two!!
What a difference a decade makes!!!
T: Jamie wanted to make a creation with me!

T showing off her ship.

Another chair, another cuddle.

T: Under the tree is the best!

The Family!!  Jamie is an honorary part of our crew!

An intense game of Spot It!

I wanted a pic of the two of us and suddenly there were five!

Every moment we get to be together is a true gift!

No comments: