Saturday, February 26, 2022

Thanksgiving Weekend!

 My parents decided to come here for Thanksgiving this year.  Pre-covid we went to their house for Thanksgiving, last year we stayed home, and this year they came to us.  We were thankful they were able to make the drive and it was fun to host them.  They arrived on Wednesday afternoon and left early on Saturday. 

I have pretty good looking parents!

 

As usual, T loves to style hair.  My dad is so patient. 

T: I have a great idea!


T: It looks perfect!
T: I decided to style Dad's hair too.
I love watching my dad love on the cats.

Many many games were played as we cooked the big feast.
Yahtzee!

Precious moments

Dressed and crafting!

More Yahtzee.

Brandon enjoying a good book.

Preparing the feast!
Great Decorations, T!

Time to dig in!!!
Grandma Kathy plays an impressive Yahtzee game!

A zoomed in shot of M's face haha!

Walking off the turkey and pie!

The football watchers.

Time for Boggle!

Twinning!

Time for a nap!
Drawing for Grandpa.

Another day, another nap! 
We enjoyed a family game of Blank Slate

...and some more Yahtzee!

Buddies!

Teaching Grandpa origami.

LEGO's before leaving.
 
We had such a great time with my parents.  After they left we had a couple of days at home to decorate and eat leftovers! Brandon and I both took the weekend off of commitments at church so we were in full relaxation mode!
Sunshine:  Yay!  An empty box!

Taking a decorating break.

All the bins... the chaos before the cozy!

His favorite spot!

Christmas baking experiment.

T loves reading under the tree! 

No comments: