Monday, February 7, 2022

Our Runner!

This fall M has his first chance to participate in a school sport.  He was part of the middle school cross country team.  While I know he enjoyed the time each day with friends, I don't think that running is actually one of his favorite things.  I am doubtful that he will compete next year, but I guess you never know.  He was generally in the middle of the pack and really just enjoyed that social part of the practices and meets.   I am so proud of him for finished the season well and for trying something new!  I am thankful for a middle school that offers short seasons of sports so kids can try them out.

Looking official!

We were not able to attend many of his meets because they happened at the same time as my ministry commitments and Brandon is unable to drive due to his eyes.   We were so thankful to be at his first meet!  Brandon and I were very excited.  T was not excited and that was a huge challenge!

Go M, Go!!
T: This is no fun at all!
T: Why didn't you let me bring a big blanket?
Here he comes!
One more because we might as well embarrass him a little bit more, right?

No comments: