Thursday, April 11, 2013

Egg Hunt!

After church/lunch/and nap we hid some eggs in the front living room and found them.  We simply hit empty eggs.  M has no idea that some kids get baskets, or that sometimes people put candy in the eggs.  He was thrilled to find the empty eggs which are better for his teeth anyway : )



T is chilling on the blanket from her great aunt (also wearing the hat made by her)

M with the "Empty tomb" (white Resurrection egg) on his head. 

The egg hunt begins.

Check out all my great eggs!

Discovering peek a boo with a dress is way more fun that peek a boo with a shirt.

And peek a boo with a chair!

IS is just me or does my baby look pretty grown up in the last 2 photos :( 

OK, I guess I like this egg.

Standing on her own for a LONG time.

T's Bonnet :) She kept trying to put it on her head.  Actually I think that she thinks it is a necklace and she was putting it around her neck.  A bit alarming, and very cute.

No comments: