Saturday, April 13, 2013

Say What???

M continues to say so many funny things every single day.  I should write them all down.  I do get many of them, but not all.  Here are a few recent favorite.  My system of recording them is grabbing a post-it, writing it down, and tossing it in the drawer.  The system might need tweaking as I can't find as many as I thought there were, but at any rate, these are pretty cute!

March and April 2013
M talked on and on about "Ankles"... you know the "Ankles" at Jesus' tomb :)

"It's lovely weather for a "sleigh-hide" together with you."

After reading a book about springtime and Easter M asked daddy,  "How do chickens bloom?"

Pondering he asks, "How does a hanger dry shirts?"

M insists that there is a Wheels on the Bus song with a verse that says, "The Grandpa on the bus says 'Where's my chew'" but I can't seem to find it.  This is so hilarious.  Is it true?  Anyone know?

I sing hymns to M at bedtime each night and here are a couple of his latest versions of song lyrics.

"Crown him with many crowns, the Lamb upon His thrown, are cows are humbling and drown all music but it's own." (I guess if there is a lamb, there should be cows too.)

"Wait in the leper sings, Jesus my Lord.  Up from the grave He arose..."

No comments: