Friday, January 15, 2021

Leaf Lovin!

 We have a lovely huge maple tree in our front yard.  Each fall it produces a HUGE pile of leaves!  This year Brandon grabbed the church's leaf blower which was M's favorite way to rake!  I am very thankful for the kids help this year!  I want to say a quick comment about our fall photos.  Brandon is the main photographer.  This fall I worked a lot while Brandon was home with the kids.  This means that they are doing things with him and I am at church working. Yes, this did give me a free pass from raking this fall!

M: I actually don't mind raking this year!

T: I am building big muscles raking this way.
M: Just relaxing after the work is complete

Fall Beauty!

There she goes!


  
There he goes!
The following day it was time for the back yard! We don't have any trees in our backyard, (besides our baby newly planted tree) but somehow our yard likes to collect all the leaves of the neighborhood.

M: There were A LOT of leaves back there.

Lots of leaves and reflecting on this being a dug up construction zone last fall! 




Action Shot!

No comments: