Wednesday, January 20, 2021

The omelet in the sump pump

 In mid November we received a huge beef order.  We went in with two other families and purchased a 1/2 cow.  It must have been a very large cow as we were blessed with LOTS of meat.  To make room for the meat, I dumped the ice in the bottom of freezer boxes into the sump pump nearby.  As I leaned over the sump pump I spotted something down there.  I immediately asked T if she put anything in the sump pump and she admitted she had.  With the cover on I couldn't tell what was down there, so I decided to wait for Brandon to come home and lift the cover off.  It turns out that the only thing she put down there was an omelet.  You can still very clearly see the omelet shape though it was in there for several days.  She loves to make omelets but doesn't always love to eat them. She explained that she didn't want it and the sump pump just seemed like a good place to get rid of it.  We had a good life school lesson about how we can't put things into the sump pump.  Hopefully this lesson has been learned.


Yep, that is an omelet in our sump pump!

No comments: