Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hiking with Daddy

Brandon took the kids on a big hike last week.  They went to a park on "the Lake" and had a blast.  The kids actually walked a lot and came home hungry and tired.  I didn't get to experience this event first hand, but the photos filled me in a bit. 

T: Let's go M!  M: Hold on T, I will be setting the pace.  I am the big brother.

M: T walking is a big job. T: Faster M!

M: We should stop and check out this view!

M: See this stick, we should pick one up and throw it off the trail.  T: OK.


M: Yes, that stick will work.  Do you need me to help you pick it up?  T: No, I've got it.

M: Great T!  Now just give it a toss.  T: Well, I am not sure I want to let go quite yet.


M: OK T, I will show you again, you just throw it!

M: I might be smiling, but I am holding on very tight because T likes to do dangerous things.  T: Look, water!  Fun!

M: Hey, we should check out this cool hole.

T: This hole?  OK.  What exactly are we looking for?

M: Cheeeeese!

M: I took this photo of Daddy and T.

M: Some lady took a picture of all of us.  That was nice of her.

M: Throwing rocks into the Lake is fun!

M:  This one might be hard to skip!

No comments: