Monday, November 20, 2017

So Many Tummy Aches

My world has been turned upside down.  M has been battling tummy aches for months and we decided to get serious about the root cause and do some extensive food testing.  His blood reacted to many things and over 20 foods were removed from his already limited diet.  The transition has been HARD friends.  I will write more about this soon.  I just wanted to let you all know that my lapse in posts has been due to late night recipe searches for desserts which are gluten, dairy, sugar, egg, almond, rice etc etc free!  We would covet your prayers for our M.  This is so hard on him.  Please pray that God will change his taste buds so that he will enjoy more of the foods that are on his "yes" list.  I am simmering homemade ketchup right now... my second recipe of the day.  I know this sounds so silly to ask for prayers about something like this, but I am been praying so hard that he will be able to tolerate this ketchup enough to eat all the food we grilled for him.

No comments: