Thursday, August 16, 2012

Northern MN morning with friends

***  Update: My mom informed me that the "muskrat" below is actually "Otto the Otter" :) ***
While we were in MN for my brother's wedding we were able to head north even further to meet up with Sarah and her sweet little men.  The day started uniquely as we decided to meet at the W@lmart parking lot and "find" a park on GPS.  We found several "parks" until we found an OK one.  The OK one was in the hot sun so we sent Brandon on a mission to find a better park.  He found the one with the famous (we learned) muskrat, many ducks (and LOTS of poo), migrating birds, a big slide, and a picnic shelter for lunch.  While we never found an ideal park we made the most of the ones we were at and really treasured our time together!  Please keep praying for Sarah and her boys as they miss their husband/father each day. 

The crew with the Muskrat!

A special day with some of my favorite people: Sarah and Big and Little A! 

I like my family!

My very "special people" Sarah and A&A!



No comments: