Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Festivals!

Our sweet little town is all about festivals.  We often describe it as "a town like the Gilmore Girls town" because it seems like there is always something going on.  The have 7 (I believe) fireworks shows a year and festivals to go with most of them.  This summer we began taking M and he really likes them.  We showed him the first show of the season from our bedroom window, but took him out to the next three.  The next one isn't until Christmas time, but we are already looking forward to it. 

M has also been to a couple of parades and has really enjoyed those as well.  He isn't too sure about the costumed people wandering about, but he enjoys the excitement of the day!
I a little firecracker!  (That is what his shirt said and he repeated it all day on the 4th)
Daddy put these on my ears!

Corey is one of my favorite big friends and I got to watch my first fireworks with him.  I had the proper ear gear too!
Ready for the parade to begin.

My friends gave me a bonnet to wear.  It is more manly with my earmuffs!

Bring on the loud firetrucks, I can take it.

The parade watching crew!  We all matched and didn't plan it!

No comments: