Sunday, July 17, 2016

Spring Pics - The Girl Edition!

Yesterday's post was all about M and today, part two, is all about T!  


Everything T does, she does with gusto!  She is loud and busy and full of big movements!

T: I can sing and put on a show!!

The photo below... priceless!  T painted most of it.  I helped a little.  She painted the mud on the princess' face.  I asked about it. She said "She has mud because she fell in love."  Oh my sweet literal girl.  She thinks that an actual fall takes place to fall in love!  So very precious.

T:  "She has mud because she fell in love." 
T is an creative and you never know when/where inspiration will hit!  She decided that the bathroom needed some re-arraging one day.  It sure is unique, but not super functional.  I hate that her heart breaks when I have to tell her than the bathroom or any one of the 100 ideas she had just are not functional.  I wonder what her home will look like one day.

T: This would be a super cool look for our bathroom. 
One morning I was cleaning up with breakfast dishes and T came in with the outfit below.  It was just too much!  I love my princess, cow girl, superhero!

T: I am ready to ride!

T:  Silly pose!

T: Ready to go for a walk mom!

T: I needed an Army hat.  
Another creative expression from T.  She picked all these flowers, brought them in the house, found this plate, and laid them in the middle of the floor.  Love it!  Love her!

T: Such happy flowers.  Who needs a vase when you can get a plate? 
T: Do you like my teeth?  Mommy says I should brush more than once a year.  HAHA!
T LOVES to play school.  Pretty much every single day after school she would set up a classroom.  She loved to be in charge and tell her students what to do. Brandon and I would often be beckoning her to eat lunch, but she needed to play school.
T: I was typing at my desk while my students were working. 
T: I was teaching them the letters. 
T: They really listened to me!
T: I still love making nests for all my animals!
T: I was missing Daddy's cousin T so I decided to make a project about him! 
T: Sometimes I ride a broom!

T: Daddy told me not so slip on the paper as I ran around.  I thought that meant I should try to stand on and hold on to the papers and slide through the room!  
T: I see you Jesse!
T: Jesse sure is a good pal! 

No comments: