Sunday, July 24, 2016

Summer Baseball!


M has Baseball each Tuesday and Thursday in June and July.  Brandon and T cheer them on.  This is a lot of work for Brandon.  T doesn't stay focused long.  She loves to climb on Brandon and get in everyone's face.  Brandon got some great shots of M playing ball and also of T's interest or lack of interest in the actual game.

T: Daddy, you should stick out your tongue too! 

T: Daddy made a silly face with me... YAY!!!
And the night of the first actual game...
T: Sometimes I like to bring a few things with me in my back pack. 
T: Yes, it is pretty heavy!
T: Sometimes carrying it wears me out. 

T: I never actually use anything in it, but it does make a great pillow.
M is looking ready!
Batter up!
Here comes the ball!
About to make contact!
Focused on base!
In motion!
Another week...
T: I wanted to play a bit!
Looking good M!

No comments: