Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Lake Day!


The day after our Splash Pad adventure we were able to have another fun family outing.  The church board likes to have a meal at the lake house owned by our dear friends Rose and Jeff each summer.  The weather was PERFECT for the event this year.  Brandon and the kids all enjoyed time in the water.  I am so thankful that Brandon was willing to get in the water and get wet and have fun with the kids.  What a great dad! The kids were able to play, fish, paddle boat and even go on a pontoon ride.  What a special day.

Enjoying the swimmers!
Summer Fun!
Hanging out on the raft!
T: Look Daddy, I can swim!
Yes, I did need two of almost the same pose.  They are so precious.
J: Brandon sure is a good helper!
M: Swimming in the lake is pretty fun. 
This is how they started the adventure. 
A few seconds later Brandon was in the middle so he could pedal on both sides. 
They did a little fishing. 
I needed to include a photo of sweet baby A.  The previous year at this event she was just about ready to make her debut.  Charissa was having contractions and A was born in the middle of the night.

So much cuteness!
M: L and I decided to go on a ride.  It was hard work. 
T: How come this thing isn't moving?
T: I am floating so well... I bet I don't need this jacket. (Um, T you do NEED a life jacket!)

T: I am a pretty good driver!
M: L and I were checking out the view. 
M: Sit back and relax Jeff, I have this under control! 

No comments: