Friday, September 30, 2016

New Clothes Delivery!


One day in August I was talking with the Lord about T's fall clothes situation.  I knew we just didn't have enough pants in her new size.  In God's perfect timing, (THAT DAY) I got an email from the awesome family who blesses us with clothes saying that they had a basket to drop off.  I cried and thanked God for providing at just the perfect time.

T LOVES getting new clothes.  Everything is dumped out and many things are tried on immediately! We are so blessed and wanted to share a little post of her delights with you. When T is finished with clothes we pass (most of them... I can't bear to totally part with all of them yet, just in case ;) )  them along to T's cousin and to our dear friend Baby A.  We know that Baby A will pass them along to another Baby A.  T is sometimes the third owner of her clothes since sisters wear them before coming our way.  This means that when the second Baby A is finished with them, five little girls will have enjoyed wearing them! When you pass along clothes to others, beautiful things happen.

T: I know this is a Christmas dress, but I want to wear it every day!
T: Mom, you can't really see the black sweater I am wearing. 
T: Love it!  Love it! Love it!
T: And look at all the new shoes!!!!

No comments: