Friday, March 4, 2022

Christmas Day 2021

 Merry Christmas!!! As usual my Christmas post will publish in March.  I do feel a bit ahead of the game this year as I am writing it on February 27th and it will publish in early March! 

We told the kids they could come into our room at 7:00.  We both woke up a bit before that and allowed them to "wake" us.  They opened stockings before taking the "present" picture so that is why it looks like we started gifts at 7:20. Last year we had all the gifts from all the grandparents and aunts and uncles and it felt like we were opening presents all day.  This year there were a lot fewer gifts as we were able to open the others in person! 

Ready to open!
T: I can't believe I have my own shoe horn!

M: I love the snacks!


She is a present!

The cats LOVE the boxes and paper and one loves to eat the ribbon.

A little tired, but treasuring the incredible Christmas morning feelings.

I can't believe I got a cake decorating kit!

A new Guinness Book!

M: No way!!!

M: I LOVE THEM!!!!

A pause for a random picture.

M: These shoes are great!

T: I love decorating the cat!

A Tank LEGO set!
T really wanted a balance beam, so we got her a balance beam.  Sadly, she also wanted many other gifts so I feel like her Christmas morning was a bit sad.  She was not as excited about the beam as we imagined. 
T is wearing a new gift and using a new gift. 

T: It is cool to have this in my basement!

T: Daddy and I had fun spinning around the pole!

The cats had a Christmas treat of tuna water.  They loved it!


We had quite a relaxing day.  We did some packing to prep for our travels the next day! The next post will be the Christmas Road trip post.  We went to MO and MN this year.  The post will have around 100 pics and could take a while to get uploaded, in order, and captioned.  Hopefully you will not have to wait too long to read it!

No comments: