Wednesday, March 30, 2022

First two weeks of March

 The first two weeks of March feel a bit like a blur.  The weeks before vacation are always pretty intense.  When you have a ministry job you sort of have to work ahead and do a lot of the work that will happen while you are gone so that you have the time off.  I kept telling myself that all the work would be worth it, and it was! 

T:  I love to be cozy with Sunshine.  Can you find him hiding in the blanket?

After two Whole 30's I finally had popcorn!


I know this is old news now, but the brilliant idea to help Ukrainians through AirB&B is something I needed to document!
There is good in the world!

A very fancy coffee drink in a fancy glass!

March 5th!  First robin sighting.

The Family Tree Project is very interesting to the cats!

They had a 5 hour playdate (maybe even longer).

M is ready for a trim!

T has been loving piano lessons and writing her own music.

M: I finished this whole puzzle!!!

M played the snare drum at has band concert!

We were very proud.

My parents spotted us in an area paper during our trip there this summer!

Now it is time for some cat pics!

You can tell they are brothers.
He just loves Brandon's lap!


Buttercup:  T made me a new  nest.

They like to be together!  They get along better than their human siblings!

No comments: