Saturday, March 26, 2022

Pre- Birthday Shopping Trip

 The week before T's 10th Birthday she and I headed to an area outdoor mall complex to do lots of shopping.  We told her we would contribute $30 and she could use some of her own Birthday money and pick out things she wanted.  She was so very excited.  We went to Kohl's, Ulta Beauty, Bath and Body Works, Target, and Claire's.  After all the fun shopping we finished with a quick trip to Trader Joes for a few items we were running out of and a few treats we probably didn't need.


T: I was super impressed with all of the Kohl's makeup and samples!

T: Then I went to Ulta and I was really in heaven.

We don't have any pictures from Bath and Body works or Target, but the Target was two stories with an escalator so we was pretty impressed!  We scored some majoring on sale bubble bath which was exciting!

T: I had wanted to go to Claire's forever.  I was not as impressed as I thought I would be.

She spent a lot of money and mainly got flavored chapstick!  Thankfully she got a grabbing toy and a mini etch a sketch at Target.

T: I got just the things I wanted!

No comments: