Monday, March 28, 2022

T's Talent Show

 T really wanted to do the talent show. I sort of resisted and even offered cash to not do it, but she persisted and ended up singing. I know I sound like a killjoy, but we have been at some 3 hour talent shows in the past, and they can be pretty rough.  In the end I was so glad she decided to do it and glad we attended.  I was very proud of her.  As we were gearing up for the show we learned that she and my friend's daughter P were both singing the same song, Fight Song.  Well, the day of the performance P's mom texted that P's friend was sick and she didn't want to sing alone.  T was going to do a solo, but they changed to a duet at the last second.  It was very sweet to see them up there together.

T got pretty into it.

The beauty after the show!

Silly faces.

Upside down.

Climbing to the ceiling, so much energy. 
She did a solo for the in school performance the following morning.  Way to go, T!!!!

No comments: