Saturday, July 18, 2015

VBS



As I mentioned in the Safety Town post, M did both Safety Town and VBS at the same time.  T was able to do all morning at VBS on her own as well.  Brandon was in the skits during the openings.  I was in the nursery caring for the young children of the VBS workers.  If you know me, you know I would have much rather been a team leader working with the older kids, but nursery help was needed AND it is better for my kids to not see me so it worked out well.  The first day was rainy and LONG in the nursery with a room full of kids who are normally home with moms.  Because the workers have to come early and stay late the little ones were in our care for a long time.  I am so thankful that one of my dearest friends was also working in the nursery.  After a harder first day the sun cam out and things got a lot better.  We were able to take the kids on walks each morning which made everyone in a much better mood!

We don't have many photos, but here are a few we did get!


Daily skit videos with Trevor after VBS (since he missed them live) .

T is ready to explore!

M is ready to explore!
M and L are best buddies! 

The whole gang... funny how the leaders are the main people you see.  I think the kids are hidden around them! 



No comments: