Wednesday, August 28, 2019

An Early Spring Visit

My parents and grandma came for a visit at the very end of March.  We celebrated T's Birthday and enjoyed a couple days of time together. There was still snow on the ground, but we could tell that Spring was going to happen eventually! It was a short visit, but so good to see family. 

T: Grandpa Daryl and I both love a good joke. 

I ordered a photo pillow for my grandma for Christmas and there were some strange shipping issues so she didn't get it until the end of March.  I was so glad I could be there when she received it.  She told me in December that she would hug our Christmas card so I decided we needed to turn our Christmas card into a pillow so hugging it wouldn't be as strange.  To say that she loved it would be an understatement.  It is so fun to love on my grandma and she is so appreciative!

M: We love it when Great Grandma comes!

M: Grandpa likes playing basketball with me. 

T: I taught Great Grandma Connect Four!

T: Grandma Kathy is pretty good at this!

The kids got new LEGO sets and my grandma was fascinated with watching them put the sets together.

T: I sure do love her. 

T: Great Grandma thinks it is really hard, but it isn't. 
T: I got a new casting practice pole and the cats LOVE to chase it.  Great Grandma is good at casting! 


No comments: