Saturday, August 24, 2019

Children's Museum... Twice!

At the end of February the hearing group we are a part of sponsored a night at the local (somewhat local) children's museum.  As part of the night we were able to receive a FREE annual pass to the museum along with free parking and a pass to other museums around the country.  How exciting!  T and I went on a date there, just the two of us.  It just happened that later that week the kids had a day off school so we headed back to the museum with M!  


T will show you all the things she tried out.

T: I am a biker girl!

T: Now I am a bus driver. 

T: I was an auto mechanic for a while. 

T: I was Mary riding a donkey to Bethlehem. 

T: I also found this cool climbing thing.  I can't wait to show M!

Two days later...

M: Look at how strong I am!

T: I am strong too!

Weaving!

M: We are not sure if it is really possible to make a field goal. 

T: I really look like an astronaut!

T: I think M liked the motorcycle too!

T:  I went to the class thing and got to make my name!  It was pretty cool! 

No comments: