Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The private recital

T took ballet and tap last school year.  She didn't love it.  In fact she wanted to quit after only a month.  A school year is a long commitment.  She stuck it out.  When they asked if we wanted to be in the recital T said no.  I didn't complain because the costumes are expensive.  We didn't expect that Brandon would get his own private show on her last day.  He took lots of photos so I will share a mix below so you can see her in action.  I think it was a great dance studio, but I am not sure that dance is T's niche.  We are thinking about going back to gymnastics again at some point.  












T: This is my teacher!
I think she learned a lot about dance and a lot about keeping commitments.  It was a good experience overall!

No comments: