Monday, August 26, 2019

The beauty of the ordinary.

Life isn't just big stuff like vacations and parties.  There are so many little moments of joy to collect.  This is a mixture of pictures from February, March and April.  They are pretty random, but they all celebrate small victories, small joys, small stories. 

Such a sweet moment!

Brandon must have found this somewhere.  Not sure who should get the photo credit, but it was not taken by our family. 

The school has a carnival each year.  The kids convinced Brandon to take them this year while I prepped for Mexico.  T enjoyed it, but M felt like it was geared towards younger kids.

T: I love balloon stuff!

When they work together my heart sings!

Annual Mustache Night photo!

Mother/Daughter Crazy hair night!  We nailed it!

M: This guy is all the things I want to be some day. 


This is Brandon's night time eye care regimen.  It looks intense because it is.  

Another season, another center piece! 


The wandering deer!
T and G!  They might be rival dictators or rule the world together one day... the jury is still out!

T: Rolling up in a ball is cozy!

Even the cats were impressed with my amazing finds at the scratch and dent store.

Another trip to the children's museum on a day off.

T got a very early start on her Mother's Day sign! 

T: I wanted to take a picture of my cool LEGO house.  

No comments: