Wednesday, March 10, 2021

A little out of the ordinary

 I feel like these photos truly help provide a glimpse of some of the crazy that we have going one at our house! Each one sort of tells its own story.

One evening Brandon and I were in the kitchen and T yelled to us that she was stuck. Somehow she managed to get stuck in the cabinet in the family room.  We still have child locks on due to playgroup etc.   Her arm was in a spot that the lock was hard to unlatch and it was one of those "Only T" moments!

 

T: I was trapped by the door.

Sometimes my children do strange things that are actually quite gross.  Like any good mom, I take pictures of them and share them on here.  Did you know that you can lift your eyelids and roll your eyes down so you only see whites in your eyes?  My kids sure do!  This has now been outlawed in our home! Thankfully this did provide an opportunity for me to get a picture of M.  He isn't usually thrilled to be photographed. 

Scary!

Seriously disturbing.

This might be a strange sight to you, but it has actually become ordinary to us.  Thinking Putty is amazing!  It helps T have so much more focus during school.  Sadly, it is still putty and likes to get stuck to surfaces.  We have had it on clothes, bedding, carpet, a center piece and pillows!  We learned that rubbing alcohol works wonders with it, and we have been able to remove it from every surface it tries to take over.  We have also tried to enforce some stricter putty boundaries.  The effectiveness of the fidget has made it a tricky thing to limit.


Another day, another sticky putty situation.
When T has an idea for a game, an adventure, or a project, there is nothing that can stand in her way.  One night at bedtime she decided her bed was up too high and she pulled mattress off her bed and attempted to rearrange everything.  This led to a much later bedtime and the eventual conclusion that her bed was actually better off the ground so she and Brandon ended up putting everything back where it was. 
T: Mom, I need to do this right now!

This was another early morning project! 
T loves a nice cozy nest.  It was another day, another important and essential idea.  T needed to set up camp under an end table. She is a character!
 
T: I think this is a very good reading nook!

T: A bikini top, shorts, and a scarf is a perfectly good PJ set!


T: I had a bad dream and M comforted me!
T: This was my rock collection before I got all my Christmas rocks!

No comments: