Sunday, March 7, 2021

December Pups and Kitties

Our December was very mild and we had no snow until after Christmas.  This meant we were able to be outside without all our winter gear.  We even had some days in the 50's which was lovely.  We went to visit our good dog friend Coco and his person three times in December.  It was so great to see them again. 

T: I had to let her sniff me so she could remember me.
 
T: I think she really did remember me.
 
 
T: I got to take her on a little walk around the neighborhood.
 
 In December our very special neighbor friends brought home a puppy.  Buddy is such a sweet dog.  The kids were thrilled to meet him.  Buddy was thrilled to play with the kids as well.  He actually got so excited meeting M that he peed on him.  It was a good life lesson about picking up an excited puppy!


T: He is so wonderful!
M: Best dog ever!


 
It is hard to believe that this little pup now weighs almost as much as she does!
Look at Sunshine's sweet paw!
Cuddling cats and the Christmas tree.  Life doesn't get much sweeter!

 T wanted to buy a Christmas present for Coco.  She bought a special chew bone and some treats that she will bring whenever she visits Coco.  They are so cute together.
 
T: I think she loved her present!
Sunshine:  I love to hide in boxes and under chairs.  This is a great spot for me!

 

No comments: