Wednesday, March 17, 2021

A New Year Begins!

 Happy New Year!!! 

M worked hard on his car.

My special Christmas present arrived and we were all happy to watch it work.  I am sad to say that it didn't work as we imagined it would, and we needed to send it back.  I have so many other options in my cart, but I am having a hard time deciding which one I want to buy.  I admit that I tend to camp out on the one star reviews and which makes the decision a challenge.
The tagline was "Endless love for family" so  how could we go wrong?

We were all impressed at the beginning.


T: First I made a palm tree.

T: Next I made a flowering tree!
Playing in the snow.


T: Let's jump off.  You go first, M.  M: No way, you go first.


T: That was great!

 
T: This is the perfect position for game playing!  (Check out a relaxed Sunshine)
 


A perfect end to the day.

Brandon's movie night view.

No comments: