Friday, March 26, 2021

Favorites in February part one

Here is a photo dump from several small moments during the first half of February.  As I mentioned in the skiing post, the first half of February was FRIGID!  The temps didn't stop me.  I think -29 wind chill is still my coldest walking record. Cuddle duds, jeans and snowpants on the bottom.  Cami, long sleeves, fleece, jacket, neck gaiter, scarf, cotton balls, headband, fur and leather hat, and hood on top.  Two pairs of gloves, decent socks and Sorel boots make up the wardrobe on cold days. People often question my sanity when I tell them that I don't mind masks as they feel cozy to me.  Perhaps this picture tells you part of my why. 
There is no such thing as cold weather, just poor clothing.
Meet our birds... haha, these deer eat all the bird food from our feeders.

Can anyone guess Brandon's favorite color?  (all but two are blue)
 

T: Please take a picture of my fancy nails!

 
A king in his special fort!

 
On February 13th Brandon headed south to be a part of a funeral for a woman from our church.  She died of COVID and was just 5 years older than Brandon.  It was all so very sad.  Since Brandon was gone on a no school day, we decided we needed to do something special to fill the hours.  We made heart cut out cookies and I even let them frost and sprinkle some of them which is a rare treat at this house.

Happy Hearts!

T: Happy Valentine's Day to us!!!


Her creativity and detail are mind blowing!
Her last moments awake as an 8 year old.  (Birthday post in a few days)

No comments: