Sunday, June 14, 2020

How big is too big for a baby swing? (Week 11)

Saturday, May 30th was a lovely day in our community.  We decided to take a family bike ride.  We checked out a park we have not been at in a long time.  The kids enjoyed the merry go round and lots of monkey bars.  
T: Push me faster M!

While T was playing, M got the idea to get into a baby swing.  He will be 11 in a couple of months, but he was convinced he could still have fun in one.  We all got some good laughs out of his idea.  I knew the hardest part would be getting out, and I was quite correct.  After trying for about ten minutes he had to take off his shoes, stand up in the swing, and have Brandon carry him to the grass so he didn't have to step on the wood chips.  I think this might be his last time using a baby swing.
M: This is so much fun!

M: I can just lean back and relax while mom pushes me. 

M: I have been trying to get out of town minutes and I am stuck!

M: Come rescue me dad!

After playing at that park we did a bike ride to the edge of town and chatted with some friends.  On the way home we stopped at a second brand new park.  The kids enjoyed checking out the climber for the first time.

M: It is a pretty nice park. 

No comments: