Saturday, June 20, 2020

Our New Rollerblader

As I mentioned in previous posts, T found roller blades during our Saturday garage cleaning.  She has gotten more and more confident each day.  She is now very comfortable trying out all sorts of crazy tricks.  She falls all the time, but that doesn't stop her.  We have knee, elbow, and wrist pads, but they are just confining and not an option.  

T: I wanted to try to skate on the pavers. 

T: Ready to see my trick? 

T: Here I go!

T: Look at that air!

She was up early and skating before breakfast or getting dressed.  She found a bug that she was investigating and also snuck in to the breakfast table!  She sure is a unique girl.

T:  Dad, come here and see my bug. 

She likes to bike.  She likes to skate.  Why not do them together?!

T: This actually didn't work that well.  

No comments: