Thursday, January 19, 2017

The First Snow!

Every November we seem to get one snow.  It usually melt by mid-day, but it gives the kids such a HUGE thrill!  This year was no different.  They were SO EXCITED to get on all their snow gear and get outside.  They act like kids from the South who have never or rarely ever seen snow.  They want to do every snow activity in 5 minutes and wear all gear possible.  An added bonus was the timing of the snow, Saturday morning.  They quickly realized there was not much they could do with such a small amount of snow, but we promised them more would come eventually! 

T: I can catch the snow on my tongue!
T: I can lick it right off the patio table.  What mom? It is clean!
M: The snow wasn't sticking to the sidewalk so I shoveled the grass!
T: I shoveled the table!
M: Hey, if we scoop up snow we can have a snow fight!
T: I don't know about this M!!!!
M: The snow made the slide FAST!

No comments: