Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Caroling 2018!

Caroling is one of our family's favorite Christmas traditions!  We love getting together with our church family and riding the bus to area nursing homes and singing carols together.  This year we also brought pictures and crafts to give to those in our church family who live at the nursing homes.  It was a hit for sure!  We had a great group of carolers and a great night! 

The crew ready to sing!

Heading out on the bus. 

T: I am glad lots of my friends were there. 

M: I got to sing with L. 

M: I don't really need the sheets.  I know the words.  T:  I love big friends. 

T: I am so glad that Dorothy liked our crafts. 

Brandon gets in on the singing too!

T: I was getting a little tired, but after some mommy love I was full of energy again. 

We had the dining room surrounded!

No comments: