Thursday, February 7, 2019

The Wonders of Daily Life

Many times we take one picture of something and in a great effort to post about Christmas by Valentine's Day I need to do some major combo activity posting now and then.  

They both freely chose to come and sleep on me! 

T: My fake injuries look real!!

T: Sometimes I manage to sneak into the youth group games!
This is how I get trapped at nap time!

The best way to memorize Scripture... put it across from the toilet where you can't help but see it! 

A great little helper... real life in the background!

Library Voting!!!  Thankfully Elephant and Piggie came out on top!  

She was supposed to be sleeping but she figured out how to make a paper airplane!

T: I love every moment that J pays attention to me!

Apparently the tree is a great place to toss a leg warmer!

T made this map and key for fun one day!

T: We decorated my buddy L like a Christmas tree!

Beautiful kiddos during the children's message. 

This last one I have to write a bit about.  We went to an area church's nativity experience and they had a photo booth.  The kids could do masks and/or costumes.  I had an all out mama meltdown about not letting my kids put on the head coverings.  There are 100's of people at this event and lice spreads very quickly.  The person representing the area was trying to convince me the kid would be fine, but I pouted and won and we survived the night without lice!

Nativity Experience with friends. 

No comments: