Friday, February 8, 2019

Walking Views

I realize this post might seem a bit out of order because you can see green grass and a bit of leaves on the trees, but I wanted to do a post of lovely views from my walks.  We live in a gorgeous lakeside community.  We are so blessed by great views.  My morning walks allow me to see many sunrises over the Lake.  Walking with friends at night allows for moon shots too. 

A perfect Hallmark night view. 

Wow!  That moon!

A lovely Lake day!

The next three shots are from the end of our block.  I use no filters.  I adjust no settings.  I touch the camera button and click the pic and continue on my walk.  To get home in time to make lunches and get the kids off to school I only have a second to look at the photos.  In all honesty, even if I had all day I would just point and click!


A hint of sun!

This sunrise was incredible in real life!!!

One more... the lighthouse... so beautiful!  


No comments: