Friday, February 1, 2019

Trick or Treat!

I almost made it through the October posts in January, but here it is February 1st and I have one last October post to do.  Thankfully I am gaining some ground and I hope to be blogging about February in February!!!  

Each year we go trick or treating downtown on the Saturday morning before Halloween.  We are so thankful for this special time to be out in our community.  This is a very family friendly event and the kids enjoy it.  I love that it brings the community together and that it isn't dark or scary. 

The crew has assembled!

There are various activities to do downtown.  The kids were able to carve a pumpkin and even got help with the cutting!
A started in the stroller but decided to walk.  The stroller became good pumpkin, candy, and coat storage. 

Such fun!


M: I loved the big dog!

Popcorn!

The popcorn store has the best treats!

That afternoon T bit into a nectarine which wasn't ripe.  It made a face!

We didn't have many trick or treaters, but we did have a fox in the neighborhood!


No comments: