Friday, February 1, 2019

Polly Flinders Dress Revived!

During "Red Ribbon Week"  the kids get to wear special things each day.  They might wear all red, or crazy socks etc.  This year they had a "dress like a different decade day."  T and I found a dress that I wore when I was five and she was excited to wear it.  The dress is a 1980's classic Polly Flinders.  T was not convinced about this.  She was sure it was from the time of Little House on the Prairie!  We braided her hair like Laura and she was thrilled.  I did some digging and found a couple pictures of me in the dress.  The lighting on my childhood pictures makes seeing the dress a little tricky, but it does document that we did indeed were the same dress!  

T: Buttercup makes every picture better!

T: Just like Laura Ingalls!

Wearing the dress at my 5th Birthday!

T and I don't look too much alike.


No comments: